Modernize Your Recruiting Process
Breezy HR is end-to-end recruiting software designed to optimize your recruiting process and delight your entire team. Bring everyone on board in less time (and with less hassle) with our user-friendly, feature-rich platform.
Reporting & Analytics
Get actionable insight into every facet of your recruiting process so you can improve your process and make better, more informed hiring decisions in less time.
Get a bird’s eye view of your candidate pipeline our visual drag & drop interface. Customize pipelines for different roles, automate communication, tasks, scheduling and follow-ups.
Email, SMS, & Scheduling
Automate candidate emails, SMS messages, scheduling, and interview management, discover customization that gives you time for real, quality conversations with candidates.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an BreezyHR account
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with BreezyHR
To configure the integration with BreezyHR, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to BreezyHR.
- Click on Settings > Company Settings
- Single Sign On > SAML and click on Settings.
- Upload the Identity Provider Metadata file into the SAML Metadata File field.
- Press Save Changes to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow BreezyHR docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to BreezyHR. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.