Grow your team with a recognition platform that will grow with you.
Bonusly is the easiest way to recognize and reward employees. Increase employee engagement and retention with Bonusly. With Bonusly, everyone in your organization can publicly recognize everyone else by giving small bonuses that add up to meaningful rewards.
Bonusly makes work better for everyone, from the new hire to the CEO. It empowers teams across the world to recognize and reward one another for the great work they do day in, and day out.
With Auth0 you can use SAML to enable Single-Sign On (SSO) and allow your users to log in once and use the same credentials to access Bonusly.
High engagement with low effort
Save time with an employee engagement solution that’s efficient, effective, and enjoyable. Bonusly offers robust HRIS, SSO, and chat app integrations, highly-rated mobile apps, and customizable office display and kiosk options that fit seamlessly with your existing tools.
Create alignment and build purpose
Engaging everyone across your teams, departments, and locations with social recognition, Bonusly helps people understand what it means to embody your company core values and how contributions of all kinds support your mission.
Promote your mission
Make recognition more impactful by connecting it to your company’s core values and giving visibility to everyone’s contributions.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Bonusly account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||Consumer URL from Bonusly like
Configure integration with Bonusly
To configure the integration with Bonusly, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Go to INTEGRATIONS
- Find and click the SAML integration
- On the Authentication settings enable SAML 2.0
- Fill in the IdP Metadata URL URL and the IdP Issue
- Save the changes
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Bonusly. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.