Create and run an internal company blog
Keep everyone in your company up-to-date by sharing internal news, announcements, project updates, reports, meeting notes, and the company's internal knowledge. BlogIn enables you to group relevant information into a single post and allows timely feedback from your team.
With Auth0 you can use SAML to enable Single-Sign On (SSO) and allow your users to log in once and use the same credentials to access Blogin.
Create a more connected workspace
Your internal blog quickly becomes a digital storeroom of your company's knowledge, achievements and work history. It helps newcomers onboard faster while keeping the veterans up-to-date. BlogIn creates a more connected workspace and a timeline of your collective experience.
Keep everyone on the same page
Remove the barriers between departments or teams on different geographical locations. Your internal blog quickly becomes the central information hub everyone has access to. Know what your co-workers are working on and give them a pat on the back and support your company's cultural values.
Slack is awesome, but...
... it’s not meant to be used for storing long-form content. Make no mistake, we love Slack (for which we have an integration) but it is more suited for live chat or quick, short conversations. BlogIn, however, allows you to organize, store, and share long-form and long-impact knowledge.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a Blogin account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
|Audience||Your target audience
Configure integration with Blogin
To configure the integration with Blogin, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log into your Blogin as an administrator.
- Click Settings > User Authentication.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Single Sign-On section and click Configure SSO.
- Select Metadata URL and enter the Identity Provider Metadata URL.
- Select the Default User Role for new users.
- Click Save Changes.
For more details, you can follow Blogin docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Blogin. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.