Create on-brand email campaigns faster and easier
Streamline your email production workflow: Fully-utilize your company's brand assets to produce more emails, more easily while consistently maintaining a high level of quality. Save you and your team's time by writing content directly without any coding required, eliminating back and forth between code, copy, and testing. Like a website CMS, Blocks Edit works around custom design and clean, functional code. Implementation is easy, just add tags to your template's HTML code.
A flexible email editing approach
Point and click editing, drag and drop building. Use any HTML template and allow anyone to join in the review, editing and building of your email campaigns.
Edit and build visually
Point and click to edit content, directly, so you see the final results as you're making updates.
Integrate with your resources
Connect to your asset library and develop a custom workflow for your team.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Blocksedit account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
|Audience||Service Provider Entity URL from within SSO_PROVIDER like
Configure integration with Blocks Edit
To configure the integration with Blocks Edit, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Blocks Edit.
- Click on User Name > My Account
- Scroll to Integrations and click on Add on the Single Sign On option.
- Scroll to Identity Provider SAML section.
- Copy and Paste the Identity Provider Metadata URL into the Metadata URL field.
- Click on Update to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow the Blocks Edit docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Blocks Edit. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.