Everything you need to create, distribute, and maintain an online employee handbook
Easily create and launch interactive, branded, digital handbooks, policies, SOPs, and more to your private audience, keep them up-to-date, and track compliance via eSignatures. If you care about the user experience, Blissbook is for you. Let us help you protect your company in a way that shows employees they're valued.
Design and assemble your handbook using our built-in, mobile-friendly template, or have our talented team create it for you.
Built-in project management helps you get a handle on all the tasks that need to get done to launch a digital handbook to your audience.
Easily make changes any time and communicate them with the right people so everyone stays in-the-know about your policies.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Blissbook account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Blissbook
To configure the integration with Blissbook, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Blissbook.
- Click on Organization > Account Settings
- Click on SAML
- Edit the button text as you like.
- Enter the Identity Provider Login Url in the SSO Endpoint section
- Choose Email Address for Unique Employee Identifier
- Open and Copy the Identity Provider Certificate and paste it in the X.509 Certificate section.
- Press Install SSO to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Blissbook docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Blissbook. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.