Employee Rewards and Swag Management Platform
AXOMO is a brand engagement platform where you can design, produce, and distribute custom gear all in one place. Our store platform is specifically tailored to reduce wasted products by boosting employee engagement with corporate branded gear. Save time placing orders, order items on-demand and save on overall product costs, and get your team excited about repping your brand.
Hundreds of items with no minimums available to offer on your store instantly.
Store Credit Rewards
Give credit and run promotions to incentivize and celebrate your team.
Bulk Shipment Options
Ship direct or bundle orders together with our company delivery feature
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Axomo account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Axomo
To configure the integration with Axomo, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Axomo.
- Click on User Management > User Settings
- Scroll to Enable Single Sign On and click on Enable SAML2 Authentication.
- Rename the Name Application ID as you see fit.
- Open and Copy the Identity Provider Certificate and paste it into the Saml Signing Certificate field.
- Paste the Issuer into the IDP Issuer field.
- Paste the Identity Provider Login URL into the Login URL field.
- Leave Login ID as Email.
- Press OK to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Axomo docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Axomo. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.