Effortless IT operations for configuration management
Automox is cloud-native and globally available, Automox enforces OS & third-party patch management, security configurations, and custom scripting across Windows, Mac, and Linux from a single intuitive console. IT and SecOps can quickly gain control and share visibility of on-prem, remote and virtual endpoints without the need to deploy costly infrastructure.
Total endpoint visibility
Get continuous, real-time telemetry into all your endpoints to take actions automatically based on those insights.
Perform automated policy actions across your Windows, macOS and Linux devices from a single solution.
Extend your automated vulnerability protection to third-party applications to allow for endpoints that are always up-to-date.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Automox account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Automox
To configure the integration with Automox, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Automox.
- Click on Settings > Security
- Click on Enable on the SAML option.
- In the Configure SAML insert the following informations:
- Entity ID: Issuer
- x509: Copy and paste the content of the Identity Provider Certificate
- Login URL: Identity Provider Login URL
- Press Save Configurations to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Automox docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to automox. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.