One modern service desk for all your internal support needs
atSpoke is a modern workplace operations platform that helps businesses scale by giving every employee what they need to be their most productive. Purpose built to work with your SaaS toolset, IT, HR and Operations teams get more done where they work and resolve requests faster with one central command center, backed by intuitive ticketing, a dynamic knowledge base, and end-to-end machine learning. Employees get convenient and immediate self-help in the tools they already use with conversational omnichannel experience. With atSpoke, organizations are able to unlock their workforce’ productivity and move work forward faster.
Designed for ease-of-use
Experience a polished UI that’s fast and familiar with keyboard shortcuts, single pane experiences, and @mentions
Not just for your support team
Dramatically grow your team and employee adoption rates, with an average of 7+ teams per company using atSpoke
One central source of knowledge
Bring all of your scattered knowledge resources together into one organized database. Instantly surface the knowledge you need without the hassle of endless searching and scrolling.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a atSpoke account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
- You will find the Callback URL at the end of the atSpoke config form.
Configure integration with atSpoke
To configure the integration with atSpoke, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to atSpoke.
- Navigate to Settings and select the Integrations menu.
- Find the SAML tile and choose Connect.
- Enter the following values:
- Sign-on URL
- Public certificate
- Click on Test SAML connection. This will test the current SAML configuration and if everything is set up correctly you can enable SAML for all your current users.
For more details, you can follow atSpoke docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to atSpoke. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.