Powerful and Intuitive IT Asset Management Software
Ensure software compliance, optimize software spend, and always be audit-ready with an advanced license management solution. Take complete control of both installed and cloud software with our license tracking, utilization tracking, audits, mobile app, and integrations with service desks like Zendesk & Jira. Our easy-to-use software ensures you instantly bounce back from all compliance issues.
Hardware Asset Management
Track custody, location, and maintenance of all your hardware - from acquisition to disposal. Pull up detailed hardware specifications for faster issue resolution and reduced downtime. Improve visibility to lower overheads linked with missing or stolen hardware.
Software Asset Management
Ensure license compliance, regulate expenditure, and steer clear of vendor penalties and true-up costs by detecting instances of unlicensed software. Run detailed reports, identify under-utilized licenses, and proactively manage license updates, renewals, and payments with timely alerts.
Comprehensive IT Service Management
Access all your IT assets from AssetSonar and link them with tickets within Zendesk and Jira. Enhance incident and problem management with deep asset visibility and faster troubleshooting. Reduce risk and improve reliability by simplifying IT change management.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an AssetSonar account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with AssetSonar
To configure the integration with AssetSonar, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to AssetSonar.
- Click on User Name > Settings
- Click on Addons and search for SAML Integration.
- In the SAML Settings section at the bottom of the page you need to enter the following value.
- Identity Provider URL: Identity Provider Login URL
- Identity Provider Certificate: Copy and paste the content of the Identity Provider Certificate
- In the Attribute Mapping section enter the following values:
- First Name: first_name
- Last Name: last_name
- Email: email
- Customize roles if needed.
- Press Update to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow AssetSonar docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to AssetSonar. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.