The world's # 1 APM solution
AppDynamics is a leading application performance management (APM) and IT operations analytics (ITOA). It is a tool that monitors your Application Infrastructure and gives you code level visibility. It is supported for all major technologies (Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, NOSQL etc) and can be installed either as on-premise or as SaaS (Software As a Service) solution.
Correlate full stack performance with key business metrics like conversions and quickly resolve issues before they impact the bottom line.
Pinpoint root causes of application problems in real time, from 3rd party APIs down to code level issues, so your IT teams can quickly identify what’s most affecting your key business metrics.
Visualize every component of your infrastructure — from server, to database, to hybrid and cloud native environments — supporting optimal application performance.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a AppDynamics account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
|Audience||Audience URI (Service Provider Entity ID)
- You can find your AppDynamics
account_namein Setting > Licence > Account. The account name appears next to the Name label.
- Make sure the Callback and Audience URLs are secure URLs beginning with
Configure integration with AppDynamics
To configure the integration with AppDynamics, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- Navigate to your Controller.
- Log in as the Account Owner.
- As a user with AppDynamics account administrator privileges in the Controller UI, click Settings > Administration.
- Click the Authentication Provider tab and select SAML.
- In the SAML Configuration section enter the following SAML configuration settings:
- Login URL: the Identity Provider Login URL from Tutorial view.
- Login URL Method: POST.
- Logout URL: leave the default value.
- Identity Provider Certificate: click on edit and paste the certificate.
- Leave the SAML Attribute Mappings in blank.
- SAML Group Mappings can be changed if needed.
For more details, you can follow AppDynamics docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to AppDynamics. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.