Resolve Major Incidents & Automate Real-time Operations
AlertOps is an Alerting & Real-time Ops tool that helps teams respond to business-critical incidents faster. With AlertOps you get:
- Total Flexibility, no compromises.
- End-to-end Workflow Automation.
- Expert Guidance, on-demand.
Respond to Incidents Faster
Mobilize on-call teams to respond to incidents faster, and empower them with context, images, URLs and much more.
Manage Major Incidents
Easily orchestrate teams around the globe to resolve major incidents in real-time – all while keeping stakeholders informed.
Transform Your Processes
Automate key response & resolution processes with powerful workflows using our no-code, Open API to integrate virtually any tool.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a AlertOps account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
Configure integration with AlertOps
To configure the integration with AlertOps, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- Go to your AlertOps website and click Account Settings in the menu-bar
- Click the SSO tab. Check the Use Single Sign-On (SSO).
- SSO Provider: Select Other as SSO Provider
- Issuer URL: Copy the Issuer URL.
- SAML endpoint URL: Copy the Identity Provider Login URL
- SAML Signature Algorithm: Choose SHA256
- X.509 Certificate: Open the Identity Provider Certificate with a text editor and copy and paste it.
- Click Save.
For more details, you can follow AlertOps docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to AlertOps. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.