Frictionless Error Monitoring and Application Performance Management
Airbrake is a cloud-based error and bug reporting solution that caters to development teams in small and midsize organizations. The features of this solution include backlog management, filtering, ticket management, issue tracking and workforce management.
Airbrake onboarding is “dead simple” for major languages and frameworks. Integrations make Airbrake error monitoring intuitive, familiar, and useful for developers.
An agentless & serverless architecture means low maintenance and near-zero technical debt to gain visibility into the health of your entire app stack.
As soon as Airbrake is installed, you'll know more about the current state of your app. Real-time notifications will alert you about new issues and critical errors.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for an Airbrake account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login like
Configure integration with Airbrake
To configure the integration with Airbrake, follow the steps below with the data shown in the Tutorial view (which will appear when you save the initial configuration settings).
- Log in to Airbrake.
- Click on User Icon > Account & Billing > Security
- Click on Enable SAML
- Paste the Identity Provider Metadata URL into the SAML/IdP Metadata URL field.
- Press Enable SAML SSO to save the settings.
For more details, you can follow Airbrake docs.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Airbrake. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.