The World's #1 Roadmap Software
Aha! is a product roadmap software that enables product managers and marketing teams to define the why, when, and what of products, before actually building one. It is a tool that helps users establish their product strategy, capture ideas in one place, create details, update status, and easily share roadmaps with customers and colleagues. It is a solution that allows them to measure and learn what is being developed in a customizable software that works for your team.
Set brilliant strategy
Achieve more when you start with strategy. Outline your approach using time-tested templates. Define business goals and high-level initiatives — then track your progress so everyone can see exactly how you are impacting the business.
Crowdsource and manage ideas
Drive innovation. Give your community a voice with an ideas portal. Evaluate and score feedback based on product strategy, so you can promote high-value ideas. See trends and automatically notify users throughout the process.
Analyze and prioritize features
Define exactly what needs to get done — your way. Choose a workflow or create your own. Add custom fields and manage the details on the product planning board. Define the user journey with story maps so you can optimize their experience.
Before you begin:
- Sign up for a Aha! account.
- Set up a Connection, which is a source of users. Connections can be databases, social identity providers, or enterprise identity providers, and can be shared among different applications. You may set up more than one connection for use with SSO integrations.
Configure Auth0 SSO Integration
Enter a name for your SSO Integration, configure the following settings, and click Save.
|Callback URL||URL to which the user is redirected after login
Configure integration with Aha!
To configure the integration with Aha!, follow the steps below with the data show in the Tutorial view.
- Go to Settings -> Account -> Security and single sign-on and select the SAML 2.0 provider.
- This will display the SSO settings. Give a name for the provider (required).
- You are able to configure Aha! in three different ways.
- The easiest way is to use the Metadata URL option. Copy the metadata URL from Auth0 configurations, enter the URL, and click Enable. Aha! will download the file and configure everything for you.
- You can download the file by yourself and provide it to Aha! with the Metadata File option.
- The last option is the Manual Settings. Only two things are needed the SSO endpoint and the certificate fingerprint.
For more details, you can follow Aha! tutorial.
Choose the connections to use with your SSO integration. Users in enabled connections will be allowed to log in to Aha!. By default, all configured connections are enabled.
- Select the Connections view
- Toggle the sliders next to connection names to enable or disable them.